Kazed Blogs #3/High School Musical reviewPreviously, on Kazed Blogs:
- Zac Efron is SO GAY.
- Starting off- random song. I honestly just have no idea why...or how...it makes prefect sense for Troy (Zac Efron) and Gabriella(Vanessa A. Hudgens) to stop looking at the karaoke screen and start improv-ing. Of course that would happen.
- The teacher is SUCH a cliché, just such a ohh blegh.
- What?! Why everyone is singing is WAY beyond my compehension.
- Oh look, Troy's dad doesn't want him to sing. Oh look, he's a manly man because he plays basketball. Singing is WRONG, in this universe, apparently.
- These two are brother and sister???? Are you kidding me??? A girl who's named after a marker pen and her retarded brother have a weird-ass relationsh-dammit they're singing.
- Oh wow...marker girl is overlooking her kingdom peasants, fellow students, who are prancing around all of a sudden. Now why?? Why are they doing this? Because each clique's peers are doing something that isn't 'normal' according to their status. What?? WHAT??? Now some guy has a cello??? Where the hell did it come from?! Ok this is retarded- some guy complains about singing, yet he SINGS about it???? What a hypocritical juvenile.
- Some guy named 'Zeke' can cook creme brulee, apparrently.
- OMG CHEESY SCENE
- This guy thinks he's so cool because he can shoot hoops, yo
- Ok, seriously, this relationship between this brother and sister is just weird. So weird.
- OH NO PRETTY BOY JUST DESTROYED HOT GEEK'S HEART
- Now she's singing??? Really? Now she's stopped, and everyone suddenly re-appeared from the lockers, maybe.
- Lol pretty boy can only sing in harmony lol.
- Apparently, pretty boy's teammates haven't heard him sing. They have. TRUST ME. They have.
- Oh look, hot geek won her geeky contest. Oh, surprise surprise, pretty boy won his basketball game.